IEModule_OnBeforeRefresh and IEModule_OnDataAvailable is not working

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

IEModule_OnBeforeRefresh and IEModule_OnDataAvailable is not working
Some events are not fired in plugin and some are working 
Rajeev Rajeevlochan Phadke

My machine is Win7 64 Bit and Internet Explorer Version is 9.
I have created a new Add-in.Then i registered it.It registered properly.Then executed Internet Explore After ecution i visited many websites then i saw that"IEModule_DocumentComplete2","IEModule_BeforeNavigate2" are get fired properly.But "IEModule_OnBeforeRefresh" and "IEModule_OnDataAvailable" is not working.

Also example present on your link(Given below) "How to modify HTML source code before it is rendered in IE",Is also not working.It get registered properly but events are not get fired.
Link:- http://www.add-in-express.com/support/ie-vbnet-csharp.php
Posted 11 Feb, 2014 03:19:55 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Rajeev,

Did you set the HandleHTTPNegotiations property of the iemodule to True?
Posted 11 Feb, 2014 04:31:17 Top

Yes, i set the HandleHTTPNegotiations and HandleDocumentUiCommand property of the iemodule to True.But still it is not working.
Posted 11 Feb, 2014 04:47:54 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Rajeev, do you use Visual Studio debugger to check if events work?
Please check if the handleHTTPNegotiations and handleDocumentUICommands attributes are set to True in the adxloader.dll.manifest file.
Posted 11 Feb, 2014 05:41:16 Top

Thanks...It worked after putting handleHTTPNegotiations and handleDocumentUICommands attributes value to True in the adxloader.dll.manifest file...
Posted 12 Feb, 2014 01:06:28 Top

Can you please tell me,how to capture MutationEvent like DOMNodeInserted, DOMNodeRemoved, DOMSubtreeModified, DOMAttrModified. You have given Mouse Events,Keyboard Events but It don't have mutation events.So how i can get Mutation events.
Can you tell me which event get called when java script is going to insert/modify DOM data dynamically. Please refer http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/ff975304%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
Posted 16 Feb, 2014 22:34:46 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Rajeev,

The current version of Add-in Express doesn't implement this feature. But it can be done in javascript. To inject the javascript code to the document you can use the 'createElement' method of the HTML Document object.

E.g.

mshtml.IHTMLScriptElement scriptObject =
(mshtml.IHTMLScriptElement)HTMLDocument.createElement("script");
scriptObject.type = @"text/javascript";
scriptObject.text = "\n" + javaScriptText + "\n";
((mshtml.HTMLBody)HTMLDocument.body).appendChild((mshtml.IHTMLDOMNode)scriptObject);
Posted 17 Feb, 2014 08:45:23 Top

I am not injecting any javascript code.My aim is simple, whenever any javascript function get called which is already present in web page, i want its event(Like auto refreshing the page, invalid credential errors etc which are executed or implemented in script. For example a web page having soccer score card which auto refreshes after some time for updating score card , so we need this event as and whenever this is called.
IEModule_OnBeforeRefresh is called only if the user refreshes the whole page (either through F5 or clicking on some URL.)
Can you please tell me how i can do this?
Posted 17 Feb, 2014 22:52:58 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Rajeev,

As I said in the previous post, Add-in Express doesn't provide the implementation of MutationEvents. What exactly web site/page do you mean?
Posted 18 Feb, 2014 04:26:13 Top