Learning Center - Add-in Express for Office and VCL
for Microsoft® Office and Delphi® VCL
Office General - Articles
- Add-in Express version 9 adds support for multiple monitors in OfficeThis story started with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update that allowed using different DPIs on different monitors. How does it affect Office extensions?
- Add-in Express Toys sample add-insSample add-ins for Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word will help you to grasp the general techniques of creating Office COM add-ins. You can download all the add-ins with source code.
- How-to sample add-ins in DelphiPlenty of examples for various Microsoft Office applications, such as Outlook, Excel and Project, will give you a clue on how to solve your particular task.
Office General - Videos
- Create advanced view and form regions in Outlook (Delphi)This video shows how to develop an add-in for Microsoft Outlook, create an advanced view region for the Outlook Explorer window and an advanced form region for the Outlook Inspector window.
- Create advanced task panes in Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Delphi)See how to create custom task panes for Excel, Word and PowerPoint in one add-in project and how to handle the task pane properties at design-time.
- Develop Outlook add-in with custom command bars and ribbon tabs (Delphi)The video demonstrates how to build an Outlook plug-in with custom command bars and ribbon tabs for Outlook.