Tracking emails sent from muplitple emails configured in OutLook

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Tracking emails sent from muplitple emails configured in OutLook
All emails sent tracking from all emails configured instead of using the default set email id 
Suma Angadi

Hi Team,

I am having an issue, i am tracking the emails sent. I am using the Outlook.OlDefaultFolders.olFolderSentMail. This will track only the mails sent from the default email which is set. I want to track all the mails sent from all the emails configured.

How i can get all the emails configured and also the sent mail folder of each emails configured.

Can anyone help me out on this ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
Suma Angadi
Posted 14 Apr, 2011 04:58:09 Top
Eugene Astafiev

Hi Suma,

You can use the GetDefaultFolder function of the Store class in Outlook to get the Sent Mails folder specific to the particular store. To get assistance with host applications?Â?Ð?é objects, their properties, and methods as well as help info, use the Object Browser. Go to the VBA environment (in the host application, choose menu Tools | Macro | Visual Basic Editor or just press {Alt+F11}), press {F2}, select the host application in the topmost combo and/or specify a search string in the search combo. Select a class /property /method and press {F1} to get the help topic that relates to the object.

BTW What version and build number of Add-in Express do you use?
Posted 14 Apr, 2011 05:24:26 Top
Suma Angadi

Hi Eugene,

I am quite new to this tool. We are using Add-in Express 2010 for .NET, Premium.

We have just outlook addmin module, which reads all the mails sent.

session = OutlookApp.Session
Inbox = session.GetDefaultFolder(Outlook.OlDefaultFolders.olFolderSentMail)
Mailobject = Inbox.Items.Item(Inbox.Items.Count)
BodyEmail = Mailobject.HTMLBody

Copy to a one more folder.

It works fine with the defualt set email id. If i have another email id configured in the outlook, and send any email from that id it wont track it.

How we can get all the number of emails cnofigured in outlook and track the emails sent from any one of that id.

Thanks & Regards
Suma Angadi
Posted 14 Apr, 2011 06:11:11 Top
Eugene Astafiev

Hi Suma,

Please note that your Premium support subscription is expired. Please see the http://www.add-in-express.com/purchase/subscription-comparison.php row for more information.

Anyway, it looks like you need to iterate over all stores in the profile and connect the AddinExpress.MSO.ADXOutlookItemsEvents class to each Sent Items folder.
Posted 14 Apr, 2011 06:49:52 Top