Access violation exception in ADXContainerPane.WndProc

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Access violation exception in ADXContainerPane.WndProc

Alex DeNeui

We are seeing crash reports with the following stack... any ideas? We are using version 6.2.3051.

System.Exception: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. - ADXContainerPane.WndProc(f; 0; 0)
at AddinExpress.Extensions.AdxContainerPane.WndProc(Message&)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message&)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message&)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)

Thanks,
alex
Posted 17 Nov, 2010 13:36:01 Top
Eugene Astafiev

Hi Alex,

I have a couple of questions for you:
1. May I ask you to send a sample add-in project which can reproduce the issue to the support e-mail address (see readme.txt for details)?
2. What OS and Office version do you use? Did you install the latest service packs?
Posted 18 Nov, 2010 03:40:11 Top
Alex DeNeui

1. May I ask you to send a sample add-in project which can reproduce the issue to the support e-mail address (see readme.txt for details)?

These are automated crash reports, so I do not know how this occurred.

2. What OS and Office version do you use? Did you install the latest service packs?

Office version is 12.0.6545.5000. Unfortunately, our crash tool does not have the OS version, but I think they are probably Windows 7.
Posted 18 Nov, 2010 13:37:42 Top
Eugene Astafiev

Hi Alex,

What automation tool do you use? Could you please provide me with a sample add-in project which can reproduce the issue? If not, how can I reproduce the issue you described above on my PC?
Posted 19 Nov, 2010 04:13:30 Top