Load Behaviour = Unloaded

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Load Behaviour = Unloaded

connor warrington

I can't get my ADX add-in to run when I Right Click on the project and go Register ADX project. However, I can get my ADX add-in to run when I install the add-in. My ADX add-in was working fine, in fact I had just finished debugging (closed Word), and started a new debugging instance (started Word) that the add-in didn't load. I can't figure out how to get my add-in to load back properly. After I have right clicked on the project and gone "Register ADX project" Word 2007 tells me that the add-in is disabled, and the Load Behaviour is Unloaded. However when I look in the registry that's not what the Load Behaviour is set too.

How do I get my ADX add-in to work again?
Posted 04 Apr, 2007 16:01:24 Top
connor warrington

Of course I figure out a solution after I post a message in the forums about it.

The solution was to go into Word Options go manage Disabled Items and enable the add-in. Don't know how it got disabled in the first place though.
Posted 04 Apr, 2007 16:05:45 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Connor.

Usually it happens when the code of the add-in performs incorrect operations via the host object model. Please let me know if the problem still exists.

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them. Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.
Posted 05 Apr, 2007 10:55:24 Top