Command bar appears empty

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Command bar appears empty

Pierre-D. Savard

Hi, I crate one menu and one toolbar with you Add-in express. All work good. But when a stop the debugging ans restart it later, the command bar for the toolbar appear empty and the menu disappears.

I need to remove the com int the avanced tab, stop outlook, and start it again to see my menu and toolbar full of button.

Any suggestion?
Thanks
Posted 29 Mar, 2007 15:00:48 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Pierre.

Please don't stop the debugging in Visual Studio and close the host application correctly.

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them. Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.
Posted 30 Mar, 2007 08:17:25 Top
Pierre-D. Savard

No I always close it by the host application.

Now If i start Outlook from VisualStudio, the commande menu are not visible and the command bar that I use for the toolbox are empty. If I delete the plugin in the com section of outlook and restart the plugin i got the same result! Meaby is a error I made in changing the Temporary flag from false to true?
Posted 30 Mar, 2007 10:16:07 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Pierre, please unregister the add-in and set the Temporary property of your command bars to true.
Posted 30 Mar, 2007 10:38:10 Top
Pierre-D. Savard

Hi aleready do this manipulation.
Now after changing the name of the commandebar, start the pluging, close outlook and replace the name to the old commandarname the commandbar reappaers correctly! ;-) Its weard but it work now...
Posted 30 Mar, 2007 13:15:15 Top