How to test for ADXRibbonCheckBox is checked?

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

How to test for ADXRibbonCheckBox is checked?

Ole Andreas Ringdal

VB add-in for Word 2007. I have designed a custom ribbon tab with several checkboxes (of type ADXRibbonCheckBox), where I need to have them behave similar to radio buttons. Since I cannot find any ribbon radio button controls, I guess I'll have to use check boxes and code tests for them being checked or not.

Desired: When I check one of the text boxes, I need one of the others to be unchecked if it is already checked.

I cannot find any Checked or Value property of ADXRibbonCheckBox, and I'm at a loss for what to test for here. I have tried "If MyCheckBox1.Pressed = True Then <something>", but that obviously does not work.

How to test for this?

Using Add-in Express 2007 for .NET, Professional v3.04.1868, Office 2007 Enterprise, Windows XP SP2, Visual Studio 2005 Professional.

Best regards,
Ole Andreas Ringdal
Posted 28 Mar, 2007 16:13:20 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Ole Andreas.

You can use the 'pressed' parameter of the OnClick event handler to store the state of check boxes to local variables of the addinmodule.

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them.
Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.
Posted 29 Mar, 2007 09:46:21 Top