addin webpage not loading Outlook XP

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

addin webpage not loading Outlook XP

Tom Aby

Hi

My addin is installing successfully in outlook 2003 in the task panel as a web page. It is installing the addin in office XP but when i take the task folder I am getting a blank page, but the toolbars are loaded. I have give a message box in the
public ADXOlForm1()
{
}
but it is not poping up.

also I have give message box in AddinModule_AddinStartupComplete()
and AddinModule_OnError()

but not messages.

when I tried a new addin project it is working fine with Office XP. so the prob is with my addin.

I want to know if the addin is not able to continue it should trigger the AddinModule_OnError() event or how can I check why this addin is not coming up to the AddinModule_AddinStartupComplete() event.

thanks in advance for any help in this topic.

Tom
Posted 09 Mar, 2007 06:39:13 Top
Fedor Shihantsov

Hi Tom,

How you deployed the add-in on PC with Office XP? (Did you use a setup project?)
Do you have ADXOlFormContainer.2005.msm in your setup project?

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them.
Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.
Posted 09 Mar, 2007 10:05:07 Top
Tom Aby

Hi

I developed the add-in on a PC which has office 2003. and also I am using a setup Project.

Now I have made a little modification and now it is loading the page, but for that i have removed the reference to the Interop.Outlook.dll , Interop.Office.dll .

Now it is loading the page in Outlook XP.

I am using these, bcoz My addin used to collect the mails, contacts list etc in outlook.

only office xp is installed on the installation pc for this addin.

How to go with it......

Tom

Posted 09 Mar, 2007 10:20:53 Top
Tom Aby

cleared with the help of ADX toys

oltoyssetup_vcs.msi

:)

Thanks for all the support

Tom
Posted 10 Mar, 2007 05:51:21 Top