Outlook Plugin debugging

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Outlook Plugin debugging
Successfully registered outlook plugin but got error rebuilding projec 
Rup Go

To start off, i added an explorercommandbutton to my AddinModule and built the project, it was successful then so i continue registering the plugin but it gave me these errors. I checked my outlook but the plugin was already there, how come? has anyone encountered this error?

after which, i rebuild the project and still getting these errors, the only way to successfully build the project is to unregister the plugin and build it again.

Error 1 The assembly 'AddinExpress.MSO.2005, Version=3.3.1867.2005, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c20c070a1fc9a144' is not registered for COM Interop. Please register it with regasm.exe /tlb. AddInTest

Error 2 The assembly "mypath\AddInTest.dll" could not be converted to a type library. Type library exporter encountered an error while processing 'AddInTest.AddinModule, AddInTest'. Error: Error loading type library/DLL. AddInTest

thanks in advance!

Rup Go
Posted 01 Mar, 2007 22:47:48 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Rup.

Can you please create a new add-in project and register it?
Do you get the same error? If no, please send me the problematic project. I will test it.

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them.
Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.
Posted 02 Mar, 2007 08:55:06 Top
Rup Go

Hi Sergey,

I created a new add-in project using C# plugin for outlook,build the project then i register the plugin to MS Outlook, i didn't even put any command bar or whatever plugin component and still got errors.

so basically, i created a project, built it and registered it.did i miss something? and btw, the error 1 was telling me to register it w/ regasm.exe dont know where to configure that though.

thanks!
Posted 04 Mar, 2007 20:18:40 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Rup.

Could you please uninstall Add-in Express completely and then install it again? Please let me know if the error still occurs.
Posted 05 Mar, 2007 10:05:20 Top
Rup Go

Hi Sergey,

that did the trick, thanks!

Posted 05 Mar, 2007 20:15:01 Top