InspectorClose event

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

InspectorClose event

Gene Golovchinsky

Hi

I just installed your Add-in Express ™ 2007 for .NET, Standard product and am enjoying it quite a bit. Thanks for a great tool!

I have two questions:
1. I can intercept the InspectorClose event, but its inspector's CurrentItem property is null. How can get the state of the (Calendar) item that corresponds to the window being saved and closed?

2. Can I associate some state (a short string, such as a key into my database) with Outlook Calendar items so that when a particular item is loaded, I can get the appropriate state into my add-in?

Thanks for your help,

Gene
Posted 18 Feb, 2007 02:15:06 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Gene.

1. You can use the ProcessClose event handler of the 'Outlook Item Events' class to get the state of the item (see the 'Outlook Item Events Class' wizard in the 'Add New Item' dialog of the add-in project). Also please look at the 'OutlookItemEvents' example from the Add-in Express installation package.
2. Yes, you can use the 'EntryID' property of an Outlook item for the unique identification.

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them. Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.
Posted 19 Feb, 2007 10:05:30 Top
Gene Golovchinsky

Thank you for your help!

Gene
Posted 22 Feb, 2007 13:39:24 Top