Event ProcessItemAdd read values from a ADXOForm

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Event ProcessItemAdd read values from a ADXOForm

aldi

Hello, sorry I've the next question.

I try to save additional data in a appointment-item.
I add a ADXOForm with a textbox to the Appointmentform (InspectorItemType: Appointment).

Then I add a OutlookItemsEventsClassApp, connect this to the Calendar-Folder. Now wenn I save a new Appointment I receive the Event ProcessItemAdd, that's ok.
But, heres the problem... how can I read the additional data from the textbox on the ADXOForm, which I would save in Userproperties from the Appointment-Object? I tried with GetProxyProperty, but it does not functions... (sample OutlookPropertyPage)

Please, can you help me? Any samples?
Thx
Posted 24 Jan, 2007 06:07:22 Top
Fedor Shihantsov

Hi Aldi,

Use the ADXOlFormsCollectionItem.FormInstances method for access to forms.

string customValue = string.Empty;
for (int index = 0; index < adxOlFormsCollectionItem1.FormInstanceCount; index ++)
{
    if (adxOlFormsCollectionItem1.FormInstances[index].Visible)
    {
        ADXOlForm1 form = adxOlFormsCollectionItem1.FormInstances[index] as ADXOlForm1;
        if (form != null)
        {
            customValue = form.textBox1.Text; 
        }
    }
}
... = customValue;

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them.
Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.
Posted 24 Jan, 2007 06:21:01 Top
aldi

Thank you, but in the OutlookItemEventsClass I don't have access to this ADXOlFormsCollection...

I think I have to implement this code in the AddinModule, right? But how can I access from EventClass to AddInModule?

thx.
Posted 24 Jan, 2007 06:43:17 Top
Fedor Shihantsov

by this.Module
Posted 24 Jan, 2007 07:24:38 Top