Outlook event classes

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Outlook event classes
Can they all be used and where is the documentation ? 
Mike M.

Hi

I have stumbled across this in the Development guide for Add-in Express Developer for .NET:

"Several public classes, interfaces, properties, methods and events are not described here but are available in the Object Browser. These things are for internal use by Add-in Express but they cannot be declared privately."

Now, there are 4 different adx Outlook event classes, but they are not documented, so I am wondering whether they are reserved for internal use by Add-in express. I don't think they are, as 3 of them (OutlookFolderItemsEvents, OutlookFoldersEvents and OutlookItemEvents) are made availabe in the VS New Item Wizard, and the fourth (ADXOutlookAppEvents) is available at design time.

But, I can't find any documentation of any of the classes so that is why I am asking. Where can I find some documentation and examples of the use of these 4 classes?

Is there an updated Development Guide on the way ?

best regards Stig

Posted 16 Jan, 2007 02:52:44 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Mike.

You can find three examples in the Add-in Express installation directory (please see the OutlookFolderItemsEvents, OutlookFoldersEvents and OutlookItemEvents examples).

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them.
Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.

Posted 16 Jan, 2007 08:07:37 Top