OutlookItemEvents conversion to new ADX.Net version

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

OutlookItemEvents conversion to new ADX.Net version

Sander Hagendoorn

Hi there,

Thanks for the updated license for Adx.net 3.0.
After a couple of hours, I reproduced most of my plugin with the new version, although there is one thing I can't seem to get right.
With Adx.net 2.7, i've created a class called ItemEventsClass. This class implements all Outlook event handlers (such as [B]public override void ProcessSend(AddinExpress.MSO.ADXCancelEventArgs e)[B] ).
In the designer code, the handlers were filled in.

Now with version 3.0, if I add the events for outlook (in the designer), i get a variable of class ADXOutlookAppEvents. None of the handlers get a value in InitialiseComponents().

How do I connect the AppEvents to the ItemEvents? (Or am i perhaps taking a wrong turn somewhere?)

Regards,
Sander
Posted 05 Jan, 2007 11:26:23 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Sander.

Just right click on the ADXOutlookAppEvents component and choose the Properties option. Then go to the Events tab of the Properties window.
Now you can add events via double click on the event you need.

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them.
Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.
Posted 08 Jan, 2007 08:39:31 Top
Sander Hagendoorn

Hi Sergey,

Thanks, that's clear (vs2005 confused me before ;) ). The events are now located in the main addinmodule.cs file. This makes implementing the functionality even easier!

Regards,
Sander
Posted 09 Jan, 2007 04:32:57 Top