Change Size after initialize (изменение размеров после инициализk

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Change Size after initialize (изменение размеров после инициализk

Anton Shchelokov

добрый день! столкнулись с проблемой: если инициализировать форму с одними размерами и затем изменить их, то изменение срабатывает только после нажатия на кнопку на форме. прикладываю видео с демонстрацией проблемы.

good afternoon! faced a problem: if you initialize a form with the same dimensions and then change them, then the change is triggered only after clicking on the button on the form. I am attaching a video demonstrating the problem.

https://yadi.sk/d/Dat0n3d9tABqdg
Posted 28 Oct, 2020 05:51:11 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Anton,

We don't see the splitter line in your video which must be visible by design. Do you see it yourself?

Is the issue reproducible on a new empty add-in? If you need to modify the test project in order to see the issue, yes, please send us the updated project and the steps required for reproducing it.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 28 Oct, 2020 09:51:34 Top
Anton Shchelokov

Andrey, good afternoon.
While doing a test project, I realized what was the matter. The solution to the problem is to call the height change after calling the Show method
But there was a problem that is not directly related to AddinExpress, but still I hope you can help me. We use winapi to remove the Office form, which displays information about the RMS encryption, but the rest of the forms are not always shifted and an empty space remains. if I call the Show method after changing the height, and then click on the button in the form, then when I shift, the entire Outlook window becomes correct, taking into account that we removed one of the forms using winapi
the question is what is called in this method by the hood?

Андрей, добрый день.
Пока делал тестовый проект понял в чем дело. Решение проблемы - это вызывать изменение высоты после вызова метода Show()
Но появилась проблема, которая напрямую не связана AddinExpress, но все же я надеюсь, что вы мне сможете помочь. Мы при помощи winapi убираем форму Office в которой выводится информация о шифровании RMS, но остальные формы не всегда сдвигаются и остается пустое место. если я вызываю метод метод Show после изменения высоты, а потом нажимаю на кнопку в форме, то при сдвиге все окно Оутлук становится правильным с учетом того что одну из форм мы убрали при помощи winapi
вопрос что вызывается в этом методе по капотом?
Posted 29 Oct, 2020 06:01:29 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Anton,

Any Office window requires studying. We can't identify the window; it looks like we haven't work with that window.

I assume you talk about ADXOlForm.Show(). If so, Add-in Express subclasses a window, handle messages, modify parameters of the WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING message to give room for our ADXOlForm. Then we place the form in the correct place and make the window redraw. This is quite a complex mechanism that cannot be described in a post.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 29 Oct, 2020 10:02:16 Top