New tab after MenuCalendarNewItem

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

New tab after MenuCalendarNewItem
Can't seem to get my ribbon tab to show here 
Dan Rasmussen

[img]https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPx1ebPacT3Fp7h_wruYopT_l5pgck6kKKir4eI[/img]
[img]https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMSpea2UJq_tKjAotFJmN8eO1zyErueIs45Iajp[/img]

I need to put my new tabgroup after what I think is the MenuCalendarNewItem

RibbonTabContext = Outlook.TabSetAppointment
InserAfterIdMso = TabHome
Ribbons = OutlookExplorer

TeamViewer and Skype for business place their buttons there too. What am I doing wrong?
Posted 18 Jan, 2019 05:27:03 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Dan,

The links you provided don't work for me.

Dan Rasmussen writes:
RibbonTabContext = Outlook.TabSetAppointment

You should clear this property; it specifies the Appointment tab opened when you select an appointment in the calendar.

If you refer to an appointment inspector Ribbon (Ribbons=OutlookAppointment), Skype and TeamViewer show their groups in the tab Appointment, IdMso="TabAppointment", after the group Show, IdMso="GroupShow"

In the explorer Ribbon (Ribbons=OutlookExplorer), Skype and TeamViewer show their groups in the tab Home, IdMso="TabCalendar", after the group New, IdMso="GroupCalendarNew".

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 18 Jan, 2019 07:54:17 Top
Dan Rasmussen

Sorry, new image links:
User added an image
User added an image

Andrei Smolin writes:
In the explorer Ribbon (Ribbons=OutlookExplorer), Skype and TeamViewer show their groups in the tab Home, IdMso="TabCalendar", after the group New, IdMso="GroupCalendarNew".

I think this is what I need. I had set setting on the RibbonGroup also, these settings are deleted. Nothing is showing still. I guess I'll try to delete the RibbonTab all together and start over - it's a bit of a property hell working with Ribbons huh? :)
Posted 18 Jan, 2019 10:26:52 Top
Dan Rasmussen

Works now. I needed to set the InsertadteridMso = "GroupCalendarNew" on the RibbonGroup
User added an image
Posted 18 Jan, 2019 10:57:50 Top