Outlook Calendar?Â?Ð?és collapsed/expanded groups mode is not saved any more

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Outlook Calendar?Â?Ð?és collapsed/expanded groups mode is not saved any more
Regions for Microsoft??? Outlook??? and VSTO 
Cleber Campos

Hi again,

We have a minor issue reported by the customer and I need to give a feedback or solution to the customer.
The problem is that when our Outlook plug-in is active the status of the Outlook calendar?Â?Ð?és left side group in the Calendar view (e.g. My Calendars and Shared Calendars) mode (collapsed or expanded) are not saved anymore.

I also notice this behavior removing the add-in express initialization from the plug-in. Basically, when the add-in express is not used anymore there is no issue. After restarts Outlook the previous status of the calendars are preserved (e.g. My Calendar expanded and Shared Calendars collapsed)

In details (no plug-in):
My Calendars (tree expanded)
Shared Calendars (collapsed)
Restart Outlook ?Â?Ð?ã the state is preserved

In details (with plug-in):
My Calendars (tree expanded)
Shared Calendars (collapsed)
Restart Outlook ?Â?Ð?ã all groups shown expanded or sometimes all groups shown collapsed, but the user?Â?Ð?és settings are not saved anymore.

I am using the latest version of add-in express forms and regions and Outlook 2016 x64

Thanks in advance
Posted 28 Jun, 2018 13:47:23 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Cleber,

We investigate this issue. As soon as I have news from our guys, I'll let you know.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 04 Jul, 2018 10:22:23 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Cleber Campos writes:
I also notice this behavior removing the add-in express initialization from the plug-in.

Could you please provide more details? What exactly do you delete?

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 04 Jul, 2018 11:10:12 Top