Outlook Forms and Regions are displayed outside the email or outside the Outlook

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Outlook Forms and Regions are displayed outside the email or outside the Outlook
Regions for Microsoft??? Outlook??? and VSTO 
Cleber Campos

Hi,

I am using Outlook 2016
Outlook Version 1807 (Build 10301.20006 Click-to-Run) 64-bit
Windows 10 Enterprise 1803 (OS Build 17686.1003) 64-bit

I have a solution using the e-mail inspector (ADXOlExplorerLayout.TopReadingPane) - adding some buttons inside the e-mail form region area, but we notice that after this new (future) release of Office the form region is displayed outside the e-mail area and sometimes is displayed outside the Outlook.

I notice that if I deactivate/reactive the plug-in without close the Outlook the error is fixed; however, after close and open Outlook we have the problem again.

Navigating to the forum I saw some problems related to floating taks pane and other that were solved in the add-in express build 9; however, I did not find any related version from Add-in Express?Â?Ô?? Regions for Microsoft??? Outlook??? and VSTO

I can provide a picture or videos of the problem.
Posted 27 Jun, 2018 08:47:39 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Cleber,

This issue occurs because the Regions for Outlook and VSTO version that you use doesn't support the recent Outlook feature: support of multiple monitors with different DPIs. At the moment I can't predict when we will publish a new Regions version. Let me return to you in 3 weeks. Meanwhile, you can bypass this issue if you choose Optimize for compatibility in Display Settings (see the status bar or File | Options| General).

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 28 Jun, 2018 07:10:51 Top
Cleber Campos

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for the fast reply and you are absolutely right. After change the Display settings the problem has been solved.
Posted 28 Jun, 2018 10:01:28 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Cleber,

Add-in Express Regions for Outlook and VSTO, version 4 is published on the web site; see https://www.add-in-express.com/downloads/outlook-regions.php.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 28 Sep, 2018 09:12:50 Top