Outlook Forms and Regions are displayed outside the email or outside the Outlook

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Outlook Forms and Regions are displayed outside the email or outside the Outlook
Regions for Microsoft® Outlook® and VSTO 
Cleber Campos

Hi,

I am using Outlook 2016
Outlook Version 1807 (Build 10301.20006 Click-to-Run) 64-bit
Windows 10 Enterprise 1803 (OS Build 17686.1003) 64-bit

I have a solution using the e-mail inspector (ADXOlExplorerLayout.TopReadingPane) - adding some buttons inside the e-mail form region area, but we notice that after this new (future) release of Office the form region is displayed outside the e-mail area and sometimes is displayed outside the Outlook.

I notice that if I deactivate/reactive the plug-in without close the Outlook the error is fixed; however, after close and open Outlook we have the problem again.

Navigating to the forum I saw some problems related to floating taks pane and other that were solved in the add-in express build 9; however, I did not find any related version from Add-in Express™ Regions for Microsoft® Outlook® and VSTO

I can provide a picture or videos of the problem.
Cleber Campos - Brasil
Posted 27 Jun, 2018 08:47:39 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Cleber,

This issue occurs because the Regions for Outlook and VSTO version that you use doesn't support the recent Outlook feature: support of multiple monitors with different DPIs. At the moment I can't predict when we will publish a new Regions version. Let me return to you in 3 weeks. Meanwhile, you can bypass this issue if you choose Optimize for compatibility in Display Settings (see the status bar or File | Options| General).

Regards from Belarus (GMT+3),

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 28 Jun, 2018 07:10:51 Top
Cleber Campos

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for the fast reply and you are absolutely right. After change the Display settings the problem has been solved.
Cleber Campos - Brasil
Posted 28 Jun, 2018 10:01:28 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Cleber,

Add-in Express Regions for Outlook and VSTO, version 4 is published on the web site; see https://www.add-in-express.com/downloads/outlook-regions.php.

Regards from Belarus (GMT+3),

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 28 Sep, 2018 09:12:50 Top