ADX Loader Error Code 0x8000000d

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

ADX Loader Error Code 0x8000000d
ADX Loader Error on start of WinWord.exe 
Andreas M?ller

Since a couple of weeks we are facing an ADX Loader Error Code 0x8000000d while starting word.

If WinWord.exe is started from the "normal Windows start menu" everthing works fine.
If WinWord is triggered through the COM-Interface (CreateObject("word.application")...) then we get this loader error.

Do you have a hint for what we can search to solve this Problem. Is there maybe a bugfix in the newest Version which I did not recognize yet?
Posted 22 Nov, 2016 08:37:19 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Andreas,

We haven't received such reports.

Andreas M?ller writes:
we get this loader error

I believe there are other details. Could you please provide them? explain how the issue looks like? Is there a screenshot showing the issue? Are all the other COM add-ins disabled?

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 22 Nov, 2016 08:57:32 Top
Andreas M?ller

Hello Andrej,

i do not have much more Information at the Moment. While WinWord is starting because of the creation of the new word instance, we get a messagebox with the title "ADX Loader" and the message text "Error code: 0x8000000d".

I am not sure at all if this is in deed a message poping up from add-in express or if it is a message from our software.

I have seen this Problem on a System with word 2010, but was told that it also happens with other word-versions.

I was just hoping that you have heard of such a Problem in combination with any security update from Microsoft or anything like that. Because we did not deliver an update from our software to customers.

The Version of add-in express on customer site is 8.2.4371.0.

Regards,
Andreas
Posted 22 Nov, 2016 09:14:26 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Andreas,

We haven't received such reports.

I suggest that you check adxloader.log for problems. Also try to turn all COM add-ins off and turn them on one by one in order to find the add-in which produces the issue.

Andrei Smolin
Posted 23 Nov, 2016 05:31:54 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Andreas,

You may want to check a case in progress; see https://www.add-in-express.com/forum/read.php?FID=5&TID=14260&MID=73023.

Andrei Smolin
Posted 29 Nov, 2016 04:03:18 Top