complete replacement of ReadingPane?

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

complete replacement of ReadingPane?

Stan S

Hi guys, I am trying to contextually replace ReadingPane with custom pane. In most cases, that custom pane is invisible; on selected emails, I make it visible and activate it. It works pretty well.

However I would like to disable user's ability to switch between standard and custom panes. Basically, hide the header you inject there to allow users to navigate between pane. The plugin does that automatically.

Can you add that to your wish list please? Or, assuming the code is in AddinExpress.OL.2005, if I do the change with your source code (I have necessary subscription), will you incorporate it/support it in the next releases?

Thank you very much.
Posted 21 Mar, 2015 22:34:29 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Stan,

I've sent you an email describing a workaround. Please let me know if this works for you,

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 23 Mar, 2015 08:56:28 Top
Carson

Hello Andrei,

I am very interested in this as well. Is this something you plan to publish, or would you please send it to me as well?

Thank you,
Carson
Posted 23 Mar, 2015 09:20:44 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Carson,

I've sent you an email describing the workaround. Please note that it is highly possible that this workaround will NOT be included into Add-in Express. We are considering our options looking for the most effective way.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 24 Mar, 2015 04:23:11 Top