Activation Registration Help

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Activation Registration Help

lihl

I purchased 【Add-in Express for Office and .NET】 standard version。

I've successfully installed the 【Add-in Express for Office and .NET】 standard version on two NotebookPC and one PC.
However, when I started to install it on another PC, I got the notification of installation failed. Failed Message is:Failed:Registration is disabled.
Though I uninstalled 【Add-in Express for Office and .NET】 from the first PC, it still cannot be installed.

Now, I this how to operate?

Thanks.
Posted 17 Jul, 2012 01:18:17 Top
Svetlana Cheusheva

Add-in Express team

Hello Lihl,

You received that message because according to our EULA a developer can install Add-in Express only on 2 machines. Here is what our EULA states: "you may install and use one copy of Add-in Express on a single computer and an additional copy on a portable computer":
http://www.add-in-express.com/purchase/eula.php

The records of our activation server show that you have made 3 different installations and now after you uninstalled the product from one PC, you still have 2 installations and no more are allowed.

If you have any questions or need more information, don't hesitate to ask me.
Posted 17 Jul, 2012 04:49:02 Top
lihl

Now, I again uninstall the one。Only in a notebookPC on the installation.

But, in my another PC can't install still.

Excuse me, why?
And,I this how to operate?

Thanks
Posted 17 Jul, 2012 22:10:40 Top
Svetlana Cheusheva

Add-in Express team

Hello Lihl,

Your license key got blocked by our activation server because of multiple activation attempts. We have enabled it and reset the activation counter. You can install Add-in Express on your new machine now.

Don?Â?Ð?ét hesitate to let me know if you need any further assistance.
Posted 18 Jul, 2012 04:53:02 Top