error PRJ0019

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

error PRJ0019
Cant Compile Assembly "Perfoming unregistration" 
Mansur Esmann

after rebuilding the Solution out from the Sourcecontrol I can't compile the Solution.
There is allready an thread telling to take out the Read-only-flag.
I can write to every file and still have the problem.

What else can be the reason that it cant compile?

I had to reinstall the System after an Crash and reinstalled also the Add-In-Express. Can this be an reason?

Regards,

Mansur
Posted 19 May, 2006 02:13:14 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Mansur.

There is only one reason for this issue. It is 'ReadOnly' attribute set for all files. Could you please remove this attribute again using the Windows Explorer? Don't forget to choose the 'Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files' option before you update project files.
Posted 19 May, 2006 12:15:53 Top
Wyatt Albiston

I had the same problem a while back. My issue was related to how SourceSafe placed the files on my hard drive when getting the code for the first time. It looked as thought the shim project files were not being placed correctly. I had to copy the files from my old PC to the new one I was setting up, that resolved the issue. In your case that?Â?Ð?és not possible but its a step in the right direction.
Posted 19 May, 2006 12:25:32 Top
Mansur Esmann

Hi,

I drive crazy.
I have again the same problem like 2 months ago.
I again cant build the solution with the same error. And I cant't remember how the Problem solved that time.

I thought there is an way to make an new shim, but I cant't find the description in the forum.

- I made "getLatest" of the Project (includig the Shim)
- I checked out the Shim Project
- I made the Shim-Project-Folder writable
- I made getLatest with the option "Make files writeable"
- I put the Solution on the same Filepath as it was befor

Still this stuff is again not working.

Have you any other description on how to get the shim work again?

Regards,
Mansur
Posted 19 Jul, 2006 16:06:55 Top
Mansur Esmann

Hi,

I found an solution:

I looked with the Explorer into the shim directory and found an logfile-HTML.
In this Logfile I found an information that an post- and prebuild - Bat-File is missing.
After I found thouse files in an Backup and placed them into the shim-Directory it worked.

So it is now clear, that wehn I make an getLatest with the sourcecontrol (VAULT) thouse files are missing, because thouse files are not under sourcecontrol and not in the Project.
So why you exclude these files from the Project?
Because you exclude them they does not belong to the Repository and if somebody else want to get the Solution this person will not be able to compile properly.

Am I right?

Regards,
Mansur
Posted 20 Jul, 2006 05:11:54 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Mansur.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will include the .bat file to the content of the shim project in the next ADX build.
Posted 20 Jul, 2006 16:09:37 Top