the 'secman.OutlookSecurityManager' Com object is not registered

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Christoph M?ller

i have installed the outlook security manager and working in installed machine
i have added refernce fr om .net the outlook security manager and set the copy local property to true
and from com component secmanlib and set the isolation property to true

it is working fine.
but when i am including that project in setup i have manulaly included secman.dll and ".manifest" to setup application and securitymanager.2005.dll is adding automatically

and when i am installing this setup in another system wh ere the security manager is not installed.

it is installing perfectly.. but when i am opening teh application the following error is coming:

Unable to cast COM object oftype 'Sytem._Comobject' to interface type 'addinExress.OutlooksecurityManager2'. This Operation failed because the queryinterface call on the COM Component for the interface with IID '{66EEF543-A9AC-AA3C-1ED148AC8FFE}' failed due to the following error. No such Interface supported (Exception from HRESULT:0X80004002(E_NOINTREFACE)).

please help me
Posted 07 Jul, 2010 07:26:30 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hi Christoph,

if your native language is supported at http://translate.google.com, please send me an e-mail describing your problem to the support e-mail address (see readme.txt). Please don't forget to specify which language is yours!

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 07 Jul, 2010 11:01:48 Top