BHO not working on 32 bit Windows

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

AngelBermudez

I created a 32 Bit BHO (uses any IE version) that is working with a 64/32 Bit windows environments. When I install on a 32bit Windows box it no longer works.

any ideas why. IE-11, Windows 7

using the following events BeforeNavigate2, DocumentComplete, OnQuit and OnConnect.

Since I cannot debug on the non working machine I am note sure of the problem one of the events seems not to be fireing.

Do you have a method I can use to write to the add in express log?
Posted 04 Aug, 2016 10:46:41 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Angel,

Make sure the "Enable third-party browser extensions" option (click menu Tools | Internet Options, then switch to the Advanced tab) is enabled.

Also, check if adxloader.log gets created/updated when you stat IE with your add-in registered. If Protected Mode is on, the path is {user profile\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Add-in Express\. If protected Mode is off (or if you start IE via the Run as Administrator command) the path is {user profile}\Documents\Add-in Express. Are there any errors/warnings in the log?

If the log isn't created, reinstall your add-on and make sure adxregistrator.log doesn't contain any error.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 05 Aug, 2016 05:45:36 Top