Question about Demos

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Question about Demos

MagicTom

Hello, a few days earlier i wrote to the support team, but got no reply...

So i`ll try to formulate my questions again:

1.) You wrote that you made samples for creating custom forms in Outlook. May i have these samples too?

2.) I`d like to see a demo for creating an add-in for Frontpage and how to add some <html> code to the pages i create with Frontpage. Any chance?

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Magic Hands
Thomas Sauerland

ps: sorry for my english!
Posted 17 May, 2005 06:15:36 Top
Eugene Starostin

Hello Thomas,

Sorry, but regarding our support service policy we advise on using hostapp objects to our premium subscribers only.
Posted 17 May, 2005 06:29:01 Top
MagicTom

Hello Eugene,

Sorry, but regarding our support service policy we advise on using hostapp objects to our premium subscribers only.

normally OK, but i think as in your helpsystem lacks this features (Frontpage) i can`t find any useful informations...

And the samples for Outlook (custom forms) should be for every registered user, or!?

Kind regards

Magic Hands
Thomas Sauerland
Posted 17 May, 2005 06:56:03 Top
Eugene Starostin

Thomas,

Our helpsystem describes the classes of Add-in Express but not Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, FrontPage, Publisger, Visio, MapPoint, Project objects. I think we cannot describe them better than Microsoft.

As for examples we made them for the most popular host applications. Unfortunately, FrontPage is not among them. However, now I see that our website should include a couple of examples for FrontPage and they will be here. When? I cannot speak about timeframe now :-)

And the samples for Outlook (custom forms) should be for every registered user, or!?

Why? The most of samples are published here, in this forum. But the samples that take a lot of our time are provided for our premium subscribers only.
Posted 17 May, 2005 07:06:20 Top
Fernando Madruga

This is an old topic, but I don't see why those samples, as long as they are not too customer-specific, should not be available to everyone. Sure, your job is making the add-in toolkit, but many of us got into this to "escape" MSFT's conmplexity and the more samples the better! :)

Later,
Madruga
Posted 18 Dec, 2006 13:24:58 Top
Dmitry Kostochko

Add-in Express team

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Posted 20 Dec, 2006 03:44:03 Top