Made some mistake w/ SecMan installation (desperate)

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Made some mistake w/ SecMan installation (desperate)

danym

My worksatation got stolen and I had to get a new one. This one has Vista on it (well - I'll have to endure!). When I first installed Outlook Security Manager VCL (I use the latest Turbo Delphi Win32) I accidentally moved the installation library. I then tried to uninstall and got errors. It was however possible to run unins000.exe from the wron place and I then re-installed.

After this I get the following message when starting Delphi:

"C:\Windows\system32\OLSecManD10.bpl is either not designed to run on Windows ot it contains an error. Try reinstalling the program again using the original instllation media or contact you system administrator or the sotfware vendor for support."

Of, course I tried to reinstall. Then I get the following (not unheard of message):

"Can't load package C:\Borland\FBIBClient_2005\Outlook Security Manager VCL\packages\delphi2006\osmwizardd10.bpl. %1 is not a windows program. Do you want to attempt to load this package the next time a project is loaded? Yes/no"

I can build the package that depends on SecMan but I can not install it in Delphi.

What a mess.

Please help!!!

Regards,

/Dany
Posted 16 Feb, 2007 20:28:46 Top
Dmitry Kostochko

Add-in Express team

Hi Dany,

It seems you used an incorrect registration code during the installation. Please send me your registration info directly by email, I'll try to help.

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them.
Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.

Posted 19 Feb, 2007 06:53:34 Top