Auto Bcc terminal services install

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Aaron Read

I am trying to install auto bcc on our terminal server. I have sucessfully installed it and it works in the administrator account. When I try to add the addin to another users outlook i begin to get errors.

I logged onto the terminal as another user and tried to install the add-on through the options com-addd-ins and added the file
C:\Program Files\Add-in Express\AddIns\Auto BCC for Outlook\AutoBCC-Outlook.dll as a add-in.

It then gave me the following error
"auto bcc for outlook error the add in has fired an exception. I/O error 32"

If one user already has outlook open with the add-in installed this comes up every time that I open outlook and again when I close. It does not come up if no one that has the addin installed has outlook open and then I open outlook. I have given all users full security permissions to C:\Program Files\Add-in Express\AddIns\Auto BCC for Outlook\. I am not sure if I am installing it correctly can you please advise me on this issue.

Posted 20 Dec, 2006 14:01:01 Top
Dmitry Kostochko

Add-in Express team

Hi Aaron,

You were to get answers to your questions by e-mail. Please check your mailbox.

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them.
Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.
Posted 21 Dec, 2006 07:49:55 Top