Can't get ADX Extensions VCL for Outlook to work

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Can't get ADX Extensions VCL for Outlook to work

Lang Torsten

I am experiencing a lot of trouble with the ADX Extensions for Outlook.

After doing the same as in your three video samples for delphi on your website my Outlook ended up showing nothing new at all. No new subpanels, no replaced folder views, just nothing at all.

Aswell when I register the ActiveX Server after compiling the demo you provided with the installation Outlook ends up having the dll not even installed. When I try to install the dll manually in Outlook with the "COM Add-In" button Outlook tells me that the dll is no valid Office-Add-In. The sample I have built following your videos on the other hand can be added either way without any problems, though - as described above - it doesn't show me anything new.

The strange thing is that I have also tested the examples provided with your Add-in Express VCL, and everything is working as intended. Unfortunately it does not fit our needs for our current project.

We are using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (11.6568.6568) SP2, german localization. On a second computer in our office we experienced exactly the same problems, so I doubt it is a problem with my machine only.
Posted 08 Nov, 2006 06:08:48 Top
Fedor Shihantsov

Hi Lang,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We know about problems with german localization.
I am investigating this now.
Tomorrow I will let you know about the result.

Posted 08 Nov, 2006 10:24:16 Top
Fedor Shihantsov

Lang,

We have fixed the localization bug.
I would like to send you the link for download by email. Please answer me using the link at the left of my message.
Posted 08 Nov, 2006 13:09:17 Top