Formclassname in Formsmanager always empty

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Formclassname in Formsmanager always empty

Lang Uwe Lang

Hello,
today i got adxvcl-v701-b1211-std, i#m developing with Delphi5 and I tried a outlook add in.
After the instalation of the new Component i get the following errors:

Package dclOffice2k50.bpl could not loaded, TWorddocument could not be regestrated because of the registration in dclaxserver50 ......

Package adxwizardd5.bpl could not loaded, dcloffice2k50 could not be regestrated because of the registration in dclaxserver50 ......

whene I ignore Delphi starts with the new wizzards and components.

I started with New-> ADX Outlook Add-in
inserted a adxOlFormsManager1
New->ADX Outlook Form
Added the unit of the Outlookform to the AddInModule,
then i added one Item to the adxOlFormsManager1 and tried sel ect my form in the FormClassName, but this drop down is always empty.
I don't know whats the reason, but i tried different samples fr om your forum, and each time i come to this point 1 get no FormClassNames.

Thanks for helping me
Uwe
Posted 13 Aug, 2012 09:41:02 Top
Dmitry Kostochko

Add-in Express team

Hi Uwe,

Thank you for the detailed description.

After the instalation of the new Component i get the following errors:

I think you have installed "Borland Sample Automation Server Components" and if you follow this link http://www.add-in-express.com/add-in-delphi/requirements.php you will see that MS Office 2000 Sample Automation Server Wrapper Components should be installed.

To solve the problem you should do the following:
1. Close all opened projects.
2. Go to Component|Install Packages and remove "Borland Sample Automation Server Components" (select it and click the Remove button).
3. Click the Add button, then find the dcloffice2k50.bpl file ("MS Office 2000 Sample Automation Server Wrapper Components") in the {$DELPHI}\Bin folder and click the Open button.
4. Click the OK button to close the Default Project Options dialog.
5. Restart your Delphi.

then i added one Item to the adxOlFormsManager1 and tried select my form in the FormClassName, but this drop down is always empty.

Please enter the class name of your form (e.g. TadxOlForm1) into the FormClassName property manually. The point is that Delphi 5 object model does not allow scanning all forms included in the project and we cannot fill the drop down list.
Posted 13 Aug, 2012 11:34:33 Top
Lang Uwe Lang

Hi Dmitry,
Everything works perfect.
With the explanation in your posting 2214, all Problems were solved.

Thanks for helping me
Uwe
Posted 14 Aug, 2012 00:59:25 Top
Dmitry Kostochko

Add-in Express team

Hi Uwe,

Thank you for keeping us informed.
If you have any questions or need more information feel free to as me.
Posted 14 Aug, 2012 04:27:54 Top