any trial version to test before we buy?

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

any trial version to test before we buy?

This forum has moved to a new location. From now on, please post all your questions about Add-in Express Regions on .NET and VSTO forum.
Johnny K

hi

i have asked few specific question over the live chat few hours ago, and i am very close to decide in ordering the Microsoft Outlook and VSTO or Office Add-in Express 2010.

i read teh description, seen the screenshots, but nothing can be compared with a good full options Trial version to test it in RL code project my self.

so we dont you offer any trials? i need to test the Microsoft Outlook and VSTO for few weeks to see if what i want is possible and how easy with this product.

thank you
Posted 13 May, 2011 07:58:03 Top
Svetlana Cheusheva

Add-in Express team

Hi Johnny,

Sorry, we don't have evaluation versions of our products at all. Instead, we provide a 30-day money back guarantee which makes the order absolutely risk-free for you. If, for any reasons, you are not satisfied with our product, just let us know within 30 days and we'll refund your money in full, no questions asked. Please note, we do not provide refunds for product packages delivered with the source code (Professional and Premium packages).

If you have any questions about the functionality of Add-in Express Regions for Outlook or Add-in Express for Office and .net, don't hesitate to ask, our technical guys will give you as many details as they can.

BTW, you may want to watch the video by Ty Anderson to see how our Regions work: http://www.add-in-express.com/creating-addins-blog/2011/03/16/regions-outlook-vsto/
Posted 13 May, 2011 08:23:33 Top