Add-In Express ClickOnce missing in build menu

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Add-In Express ClickOnce missing in build menu

Dan Rasmussen

I read about the ClickOnce support when deciding on this product - so far I have not been able to get a deployment right. Using VSTO on a VS2008 and Win7.
I usually use ClickOnce because of ease of use and deployment - but with Add-In Express it seems like a hassle. I must be doing something wrong...

And then I search these forums, which is a bit of a hassle itself, and find samples with ClickOnce - but there's a setup project in the sample and lot's of things to setup before it runs. That's not ClickOnce...
Is there something wrong with my Add-In Express if I have no Add-In Express ClickOnce in my build menu?? It's a major issue right now.
Posted 31 Mar, 2010 13:26:59 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hi Dan,

I assume from you message that you cannot see the "Publish VSTO Project" item in the context menu of your add-in project and the same item is missing in the Build menu. If this is correct, please try re-adding AddinExpress.VSTO in references of the project. Also, try triggering the SpecificVersion property of the reference.

If this doesn't help, I'd like to access your PC remotely, if possible. You can send credentials etc to the support e-mail address (see readme.txt). Please make sure your e-mail contains a link to this topic.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 01 Apr, 2010 06:31:51 Top