ADXOlForm, change Header background color?

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

ADXOlForm, change Header background color?

Heinz-Josef Bomanns

Hi,

i use an ADXOlForm with 'AlwaysShowHeader = True' to let the user minimize the taskpane if not needed. The current background color is white, thus the header is very difficult to see if for e.g. the taskpane is docked below the also white backgrounded reading pane. Just wondering if and how i can set the background of the header to a specific color or highlight it somehow? Thanks for any hints on this...
Posted 03 Apr, 2019 08:11:08 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Posted 04 Apr, 2019 01:08:36 Top
Heinz-Josef Bomanns

Hi Andrei,

thanks a bunch for your quick reply, currently giving it an try. I just stumbled abou another problem: I use 'ExplorerLayout = ReadingPane', so there's a header where i can switch between Outlook's readin pane and my taskpane - the header says 'Reading Pane', whereas it should be 'Lesebereich' in a german Outlook. Any chance to alter the heading text regarding this? Thanks for any hints on this...

PS: Is it also possible to assign/change an Icon for the header in 'Reading Pane' view? Thanks...
Posted 07 Apr, 2019 23:21:59 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello HJB,

Please check http://temp.add-in-express.com/support/MyAddin70-CustomizeHeaderInReadimgPaneLayout.zip.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 08 Apr, 2019 04:24:04 Top