ADXOlForm's are hidden after returning from File Menu in Outlook after updating to version 9

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

ADXOlForm's are hidden after returning from File Menu in Outlook after updating to version 9

Dave Anderson

We recently updated our add-in dlls to version 9 to fix the issue with the task pane opening outside of outlook. This is fixed but now we are experiencing another issue. Steps to reproduce:

1. Open Outlook - everything works correctly and our add-in task pane is loaded.
2. Click File, than the return arrow to return and now the add-in task panes are hidden.

Changing mail folders will bring them back. Any ideas what could be causing this behavior?

Thanks,
Dave
Posted 03 Oct, 2018 08:49:16 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Dave,

In a couple of minutes, I'll send you a download link for an assembly that fixes this issue for us. Please let me know if it fixes this issue for you.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 04 Oct, 2018 03:42:38 Top
Dave Anderson

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for your help! This appears to have fixed the issue. The only additional step I had to take was to unregister and re-register Outlook from visual studio. Is there an ETA on when this fix will be released/available?

Thanks,
Dave
Posted 04 Oct, 2018 07:34:58 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Dave,

Thanks for confirming! There's no ETA yet.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 05 Oct, 2018 07:01:51 Top