ADX Extensions Form in Inspector

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

ADX Extensions Form in Inspector

Matthias Kwiedor

Hi!

We try to display a Explorer as Form in a Inspector Window of Outlook. This works fine with ADX Extions, but we came up with two problems:

1. If we open a Post Item and close it with a ADX Extension Form we get asked if we want to save the changes!
2. Is there a way to have the ADX Extension Form to use the whole space on the Form (like the Dock Attribute to Fill)? If i move the splitter to the uppest position there is allways some of the message displayed from the post item body.

Or is there a way to fetch a Inspector Event and close it, than we could open a Browser. I tried it closing it at the NewInspector Event without luck. If i use the InspectorActive Event it works one time, than never again. And there is no COM ressource which is not released.

Regards

Matthias
Posted 17 Aug, 2006 07:31:45 Top
Fedor Shihantsov

Hi Matthias!

1. If we open a Post Item and close it with a ADX Extension Form we get asked if we want to save the changes!

I think the problem is in Outlook. When I opened a Post Item and closed it WITHOUT an ADX Extension Form I was promted to save the changes.

2. Is there a way to have the ADX Extension Form to use the whole space on the Form (like the Dock Attribute to Fill)? If i move the splitter to the uppest position there is allways some of the message displayed from the post item body.

It is impossible to use the whole space on the Inspector Form. We did not implement this feature purposefully.

Posted 05 Sep, 2006 05:35:58 Top