ADX Loader Error

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

ADX Loader Error
I don't know what I did, but now I get the following error message box 
Mark Graham

I don't know what I did, but now I get the following error message box when I run Word:

----------------------------------------

ADX Loader Error

The loader is trying to run the following assembly:
'MyAddin1, Version=1.0.2414.30366, Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=87a3a5e029a6c192'.
The operation fails with HRESULT = -2146234304'.

----------------------------------------

This error happens at Word runtime and also when I go to "AutoCorrect Options... | Smart Tags".

I was messing around with placing a smart tag project inside of a Word add-in project, instead of as seperate

projects, and I also deleted and recreated a "Myaddin1" project several times through the wizard, but I had the last

one with no errors, then I come back later to find this error happening. I'm not sure what went on between the time

of it working and the time I started getting the error, but now I cannot get this error to stop even when I

unregister the "Myaddin1" project.

I have registered and unregistered "Myaddin1", and also installed and uninstalled it using the setup program, but I

get the same message whether it is installed into word or not. I can tell when the addin is installed or not,

because I added a control bar button, and this error still happens when the control bar is there or not.

Also, In the registry "MyAddin1" is not listed under

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins

or

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Word\AddIns

So apparently I have in uninstalled, but why is it still trying to load and giving me that error?

Note: I also just noticed this error in Outlook as well.
Posted 11 Aug, 2006 20:08:46 Top
Mark Graham

Very mysteriously the error has now dissapeared. I guess all is well unless it popps up again.
Posted 12 Aug, 2006 00:19:47 Top