Worksheet Module

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Worksheet Module
How it works 
Ricardo Virtudazo

Hi All,

I'm new to Add-in Express and never worked on it before. I've been reading documentations but didn't find any about Worksheet Module. I'm wondering how this works. Do you have any how-to guide for this module?

Thank you,
Ricardo
Posted 28 Mar, 2015 15:10:56 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Ricardo,

Please find a sample project demonstrating the use of the Worksheet Module in the download titled "Add-in Express for Office and .NET sample projects" at https://www.add-in-express.com/downloads/adxnet.php. You find the sampple project in the folder {ZIP}\Other Samples\ExcelTimesheet\.

I've sent you an email asking you to provide some details about your task. I hope I'll be able to provide more help if I have such details.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 30 Mar, 2015 02:01:47 Top
Ricardo Virtudazo

Hi Andrei,

I responded to your other post. The link provided is really helpful. I did read about TimeSheet sample on previous posts but was having a hard time finding it. I was clicking on the wrong link on your site. Regarding the task, I really don't have a specific one. I've been coding on VBA and just transitioning to VB.Net and Add-in Express, so I'm still trying to find my way around. I do have a couple of projects that I wanted to jump start using Add-in Express, and instead of being specific, I thought I'd ask a general question. Anyway, no need to respond on this post, I asked some follow up questions on other post.

Thank you,
Ricardo
Posted 30 Mar, 2015 06:23:59 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Ricardo,

Ricardo Virtudazo writes:
I've been coding on VBA and just transitioning to VB.Net and Add-in Express

I strongly recommend that you check https://www.add-in-express.com/creating-addins-blog/2010/08/13/porting-vb6-addin-to-net/. .NET differs from VBA (VB6) quite a lot.

Andrei Smolin
Posted 30 Mar, 2015 06:28:55 Top
Ricardo Virtudazo

Hi Andrei,

Thank you for your recommendation, will definitely go through it, anything helps.

Cheers,
Ricardo
Posted 30 Mar, 2015 08:23:51 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

You are welcome. If you have any problems, please let me know.

Andrei Smolin
Posted 30 Mar, 2015 08:33:16 Top