Activate Custom Form Inplace of Default inspector.

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Activate Custom Form Inplace of Default inspector.
Hiding the default inspector when click on the explorer item........ 
Vivek Jain

Hi,

I want to cancel the Default inspector window and open my window form while i click on explorer item. How can i do this with adx-Add-in. If possible please do send me the sample.

Note:- i want to cancel the default inspector window when i click the explorer item of my custom folder only. Rest Outlook inbuilt folder such as Inbox should not be affected by this. I want to do this with less Programming cost and overhead on outlook application.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Best Regards,
Vivek Jain
Posted 12 Jun, 2006 02:28:45 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Posted 12 Jun, 2006 09:07:09 Top
Vivek Jain

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your support!! I tried this code and it's meeting my requirements but It's not so elegant one because after the Message box it flash the inspector window for a while and then close it. So, Inspector window flashesh for a moment before it get closed. Is there any better way we can do this without flashing the inspector window a while because it's not giving a professional look to Application.

I have tried this with outlook object and cancel event handler of system.component class but that's also not seems the perfect one. Please suggest the elegant approach to this..

Best Regards,
Vivek Jain
Posted 13 Jun, 2006 02:37:54 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Vivek, unfortunately there is not another solution.
Posted 13 Jun, 2006 10:13:59 Top