Formatting questions for ADX Extensions

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Jim Albert

I am using ADX Extensions to replace my explorer view when you select a particuliar folder that contains contacts in outlook. Everything works fine I just have two adjustments to the view that I would like to know how to do.

1. I have my ExplorerLayout set to WebViewPane. When I do this a border of about 10 pixels is shown around my form. I want to get rid of this border and have my form fill the entire explorer region. I can't find a setting for this border. How can I change this?

2. The second issue I am having is a little harder to describe. I am using Outlook XP (don't know if the same thing happens for 2003). When I click on the Contacts folder in Outlook XP a bar is displayed under the standard toolbar which has the "Back" button, the name of the folder and an "Address" button on it. If I double click on the "Address" text it expands the bar and shows the address, i.e. outlook: Contact. Double click again and the address goes away.

When I click on my folder that I have replaced the Explorer view with the WebViewPane view this bar by default comes up showing the entire address. If I double click it hides and shows the name of my folder. I want this bar to come up with the address not shown when I click on my contacts folder just like it does when I click on the standard Contacts folder.

Thanks
Jim
Posted 28 Apr, 2006 09:20:44 Top
Fedor Shihantsov

Hello Jim,

Sorry for the delay.
We had an official holliday.

>1. I have my ExplorerLayout set to WebViewPane. When I do this a border >of about 10 pixels is shown around my form. I want to get rid of this >border and have my form fill the entire explorer region. I can't find a >setting for this border. How can I change this?

We have fixed it. It will be available in the next release.

>... I want this bar to come up with the address not shown when I click on my >contacts folder just like it does when I click on the standard Contacts >folder.

Work with WebViewPane is based on the WebViewURL Folder property.
We can not fix it. It is a normal Outlook behavior when the WebViewURL property of a folder is active.
Posted 03 May, 2006 07:05:45 Top
Jim Albert

>1. I have my ExplorerLayout set to WebViewPane. When I do this a border >of about 10 pixels is shown around my form. I want to get rid of this >border and have my form fill the entire explorer region. I can't find a >setting for this border. How can I change this?

>We have fixed it. It will be available in the next release.

When are you planning on providing a general release with this fixed?
Posted 08 May, 2006 16:59:37 Top
Eugene Starostin

Hello Jim,

The fix was included into premium build 894 that was published May, 7. I suppose we will publish version 1.1 in June.
Posted 09 May, 2006 08:56:35 Top