Installation Conflict with Register2000.Register (dcloffice2k70.bpl)

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Installation Conflict with Register2000.Register (dcloffice2k70.bpl)

charles van den akker III

On starting Delphi i get the following errors :

"Registration Procedure Register2000.Register in package C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\Bin\dcloffice2k70.bpl rasised exception class EFileError: A Class named TWordApplication already exists.
Do you want to attempt to load this package next time a project is loaded?"

and...

"Can't load package C:\Program Files\AfalinaSoft\Add-in Express 2\D7Units\adxwizardd7.bpl
Registration Procedure Register2000.Register in package C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\Bin\dcloffice2k70.bpl rasised exception class EFileError: A Class named TWordApplication already exists.
Do you want to attempt to load this package next time a project is loaded?"

I just click yes both times and the components are available and do work... but it is anoyin and i am not sure what i am "breaking"...

Please help

What do i need to to to rectify this...
Posted 28 Nov, 2005 01:55:23 Top
Dmitry Kostochko

Add-in Express team

Hi Charles,

I think you have installed "MS Office XP Sample Automation Server Wrapper Components" and if you follow this link http://www.add-in-express.com/add-in-delphi/requirements.php you will see that MS Office 2000 Sample Automation Server Wrapper Components should be installed.

To solve the problem you should do the following:
1. Close all opened projects.
2. Go to Component|Install Packages and remove "MS Office XP Sample Automation Server Wrapper Components" (select it and click the Remove button).
3. Click the Add button, then find the dcloffice2k70.bpl file ("MS Office 2000 Sample Automation Server Wrapper Components") in the {$DELPHI}\Bin folder and click the Open button.
4. Click the OK button to close the Default Project Options dialog.
5. Restart your Delphi.

Posted 28 Nov, 2005 06:03:33 Top
Charles van den akker III

Dude... you rock!

It is easy when you know how eh? :)
Posted 28 Nov, 2005 07:03:14 Top