Outlook Security Manager Error ?

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Outlook Security Manager Error ?

Julian M

Hi Dmitry,

I have a problem with Outlook Security Manager. I just download the last version and when I tried demos / OutlookAddIn/an error message popup:

?Â?Ð?ìSecurity Manager Sample (ADX) error: the add-in fired an exception. Outlook Security Manager is not found ?Â?Ð?ì

1. I precompiled again , switch to earliest version 1.0
2. Uninstall and then re-Install Office 2002 /XP/
3. I installed Office 2002 SP 1, SP2 etc.

This error continued to popup. I have Office XP ( 10.2627.4218) . Could you please advise me where could be the problem?

Thanks

JM
Posted 16 Mar, 2005 18:37:06 Top
Dmitry Kostochko

Add-in Express team

Hi Julian,

The "Outlook Security Manager is not found" error message appears when the Outlook Security Manager is not registered in the system. Please try to reinstall the OSM itself. If the problem still remains please email to our support, I will give you step-by-step instructions how to register it manually.

Posted 17 Mar, 2005 06:57:12 Top
Dmitry Kostochko

Add-in Express team

Hi Julian,

I forgot to ask you where this error rises. On your PC (developer PC) or on the end-user PC?

Posted 17 Mar, 2005 08:45:57 Top
Julian M

Hi Dmitry,

When I registered the redistributable dll everything comes to the places. As you can find I did not registered on the user PCs. Now is OK. Today I?Â?Ð?éll start work with your new version OSM 1.2. Thanks for your prompt respond.

JM
Posted 18 Mar, 2005 10:13:26 Top