Problem with copy/paste of attachments

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Problem with copy/paste of attachments
Copy/paste of attachments does not work when using icons in insp.. bar 
Thomas Grossen

Hi,

With Outlook 2003 (I have not tested with other versions), When using icons in an Inspector bar is it impossible to do copy / paste of attachments!!!???

You just create a new Outlook Add-in project, add an inspector bar, add a button with an icon, start the project, and copy / paste of attachments does not work anymore.

I am using Add-in Express 2007.

Is there any workaround?

Thank you!

Posted 25 Feb, 2007 02:56:55 Top
Dmitry Kostochko

Add-in Express team

Hi Thomas,

I have just tried to reproduce the issue but without success. I have created a simple add-in with the TadxOLInspectorCommandBar component and added one button with an image. Then I have opened Outlook (version 2003 SP2), clicked the New Mail Message button, added an attachment, selected it, pressed Ctrl+C and pressed Ctrl+V keyboard shortcuts. It works fine.

Do you have other COM Add-ins installed in your Outlook? Could you please send me your project for testing?

P.S. Note that we take up your forum requests in the order we receive them.
Besides, it may take us some time to investigate your issue. Please be sure we will let you know as soon as the best possible solution is found.

Posted 26 Feb, 2007 06:02:42 Top
Thomas Grossen

Hi Dmitry,

Sorry for the delay of my answer, I was absent. I will try again and send you the project in few days.
Posted 06 Mar, 2007 10:55:31 Top
Thomas Grossen

Dmitry,

I have more informations about this issue. Can you give me your e-mail address so that I can send you my project?

Thank you
Posted 07 Mar, 2007 11:15:29 Top
Dmitry Kostochko

Add-in Express team

Hi Thomas,

I have just sent you an email.

Posted 07 Mar, 2007 11:25:07 Top