Class TWordApplication already exist error on Delphi 7 Enterprise

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Class TWordApplication already exist error on Delphi 7 Enterprise

stephane

Hello,

Every time I launch Delphi IDE , I have an error message "unable to load adxwizardd7.bpl" with EFilerError exception in dclOffice2k70.bpl "A class nammed TWordApplication already exist".
The dialog message asks if I want to load the library at next launch , and I always choose yes because I don't know if there will be some issue later.

What should I do to solve this problem ?

(I have translated the error message because it is in French here)

(I have registered the dclofficexp70.bpl package when installing delphi and not dcloffice2k70.bpl, perhaps this can help)
Posted 13 Nov, 2009 07:01:47 Top
Fedor Shihantsov

Hi Stephane,

I think you have installed "MS Office XP Sample Automation Server Wrapper Components" and if you follow this link http://www.add-in-express.com/add-in-delphi/requirements.php you will see that MS Office 2000 Sample Automation Server Wrapper Components should be installed.

To solve the problem you should do the following:
1. Close all opened projects.
2. Go to Component|Install Packages and remove "MS Office XP Sample Automation Server Wrapper Components" (select it and click the Remove button).
3. Click the Add button, then find the dcloffice2k70.bpl file ("MS Office 2000 Sample Automation Server Wrapper Components") in the {$DELPHI}\Bin folder and click the Open button.
4. Click the OK button to close the Default Project Options dialog.
5. Restart your Delphi.
Posted 13 Nov, 2009 08:02:20 Top
stephane

Thanks a lot !

This solved the problem , I didn't see that I had the 2 packages (2000 and XP) installed at the same time in Delphi :)

Just another question: when I access to the attachments of an email message in the OnItemSend event (with Mail.Attachments.Item(0)) is there a way to access to the original attached file :?: (to obtain the path or to zip it's content)
Posted 13 Nov, 2009 11:15:07 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hi Stephane,

Try using Attachment.PathName and Attachment.FileName to retrieve the original file.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 13 Nov, 2009 12:03:13 Top