How to input Vietnames in Textbox on ExcelTaskpane

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

How to input Vietnames in Textbox on ExcelTaskpane
Can't not typing vietnames rightway in Textbox on Taskpane 
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Tuan,

We are unable to reproduce this issue. Please send me a sample project and a video showing all the details of the issue; let the video capture the complete desktop. Also provide any other details that you think may apply.

Please send all this to the support email address; find it in {Add-in Express installation folder}\readme.txt; make sure your email contain a link to this topic.

Regards from Belarus (GMT+3),

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 21 Jul, 2020 04:14:09 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Tuan,

Thank you for the lot of details. This helps. We've reproduced the issue. We will try to check if something is possible to do about that. If not, the pane works correctly if you install Vietnamese in Windows. I'll let you know about our results. The time frame is unknown. Sorry for this.

Andrei Smolin
Posted 22 Jul, 2020 09:23:02 Top
Tuan Pham

Hello Andrei,

I am glad when you can reproduced the issue.

About install vietnamese version of windows, Unfortunately, 98% of my customers use the English version of windows. They have used it for a long time so they do not want to switch to Vietnamese version.

Therefore, I am looking forward to the Add-in Express can find a best solution.

I've tried to show a form over Taskpane Client Area, it works fine
The porblem is when the user move the main Excel window, my form cannot moves with it.
So is there any way to know when a user started moving the main excel window and when it ended?
If known, I will hide my form at the start of the move and will only show again whent It stopped moving.

Please help me with the above idea

Thank you
Posted 23 Jul, 2020 04:26:34 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Jello Tuan,

Tuan Pham writes:
About install vietnamese version of windows

Not Windows. I talked only about the language: you can add any language to any windows version. Say, we reproduce all such issues on an English Windows.

Tuan Pham writes:
So is there any way to know when a user started moving the main excel window and when it ended?

See https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/winmsg/hooks. I assume this means very much work you'll need to do.

Andrei Smolin
Posted 23 Jul, 2020 05:51:25 Top