Activation, Registration questions

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Activation, Registration questions

David Renton

Hello, I am about to purchase the Standard Edition of Add-In Express and I have a couple of questions about the licencing. I am currently visiting my land of birth, but will soon be leaving for another country to live there. In the mean time I want to install Add-In Express of Office to my desktop PC while in my current country. In six weeks I will be in a different country and want to continue to use Add-In Express on my laptop. So:

1. Will I be able uninstall the licence from my desktop PC and install the licence to my notebook PC? Clearly, at no time will there be two PCs with the same licence.

2. My notebook PC will not have consistent or regular access to the Internet. Will that effect the use of the Add-In Express software on a daily basis?

Thanks
Posted 22 Jul, 2010 15:39:18 Top
Svetlana Cheusheva

Add-in Express team

Hi David,

Thank you for considering our product.

1. Sure, you can do that. Moreover, no need to uninstall Add-in Express from your desktop because according to our EULA, you may install and use one copy of Add-in Express on a single computer and an additional copy on a portable computer, which is exactly your case.

2. You will need access to Internet only once - during installation to register your license. After that you can work offline all the time.
Posted 23 Jul, 2010 05:38:42 Top
David R.

Thanks. I made the purchase based on your comments.
Posted 23 Jul, 2010 11:08:22 Top
Svetlana Cheusheva

Add-in Express team

Hi David,

Thank you and very warm welcome!
Posted 23 Jul, 2010 11:17:29 Top