Add-in Express library is not activated! Installation error

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Add-in Express library is not activated! Installation error
Installation error! 
Andy Phan

Recently I have bought the registration key of Microsoft .NET 2008 Premium for Visual Studio Express of your program, everything went fine until I received an error twice saying:

"Add-in Express library is not activated!" and it then rolls back. Please help, as I keep receiving this error after I typed my key. Did I do something wrong?
Posted 01 Oct, 2008 22:18:35 Top
Eugene Astafiev

Hello Andy,

I have a bunch of questions:

1. What our product do you use?
2. Is it your first time installing our product?
3. What OS do you use?
4. What installation package do you use?
Posted 02 Oct, 2008 06:06:23 Top
pha0001

Hey Eugene,

Here are the answers which I will give you:

1. Add-in Express 2008 for Microsoft Office and .NET, Premium package (Visual Studio Express).
2. Yes, and I have just received this error.
3. Windows XP Service Pack 3
4. I'm not sure what you mean by that question.

Please refine question 4; I'm not sure what that clearly means just exactly. Thanks for the questions.
Posted 02 Oct, 2008 21:37:32 Top
Eugene Astafiev

Hello Andy,

Could you take a screenshot of the error and send it to us to the support e-mail address (see Readme.txt)?

4. Please specify the name of the *.msi file.

In Control Panel | System | Advanced | Performance | Settings | Data Execution Prevention, choose the " ... for essential Windows programs and services only" flag.
Posted 03 Oct, 2008 04:39:45 Top
pha0001

Hey Eugene,

Thank you for the reply, here are more replies from the genuine support:

Here is question 4:

4. The name of the *.msi file is called "adxnet-v403-b1910-vse-pre.msi"

I am going to send the mail with the screen shot of the error. I have followed your instructions in the Control Panel but the only options I see are:

* Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only.
* Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.

Current the first one is selected, but I didn't clearly understood of what option I should choose. Could you please again refine, I'm sorry if I cannot understand what you said.
Posted 03 Oct, 2008 04:58:57 Top
Eugene Astafiev

Hi Andy,

Thank you.

The first option must be selected.(Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only.)

Did you try to use automatic activation? Please make sure that your PC is connected to internet.

Could you send the key to the support e-mail address?
Posted 03 Oct, 2008 05:38:36 Top
pha0001

Hey Eugene,

I got it from another website which I found out about your program, and I got the key through purchasing it from another website, as I was then redirected to your website for the download as the website prompted me to do. Here is the code anyway:
xxx.

Thanks for the DEP section, but it was already set like that. Thanks for the idea though. And yes, I used the Automatic activation which turned out fine successfully.
Posted 03 Oct, 2008 06:25:24 Top
Eugene Astafiev

Hi Andy,

Please never publish the key on the forum.

I have sent you a letter. Please check up the Inbox.

Posted 03 Oct, 2008 06:52:54 Top
pha0001

Hey Eugene,

Sorry, thank you for reply me on that. I was a bit thoughtless that others could see that. Thanks for editing so that others could not see that. That was a very good idea indeed.
Posted 03 Oct, 2008 07:03:46 Top
pha0001

Hey Eugene,

Sorry for the havoc I made. A bit thoughtless of showing others the code, thank you for telling me that; that was a very good idea of sense.
Posted 03 Oct, 2008 07:28:06 Top