ADXRibbonCommand not working with contextual tabs?

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

ADXRibbonCommand not working with contextual tabs?

Heinz-Josef Bomanns

Hi,

a customer asked for an add-in that deactivates the 'No Response' entries for Meeting Requests. So i use some ADXRibbonCommands for IdMso 'AcceptInvitationNoResponse', 'TentativeInvitationNoResponse' and 'DeclineInvitationNoResponse' with 'Enabled = False', 'Ribbons' is set for all to 'OutlookMailRead; OutlookMeetingRequestRead; OutlookAppointment; OutlookExplorer'. In the contextmenue i use 'AcceptInvitation', 'TentativeAcceptInvitation' and 'DeclineInvitation' in the same way to disable the appropriated popups. This works if the Meeting Request is in the Inbox. But when the user uses the contextmenue and choses 'Calendar...' to check for intersections, the Meeting Request is displayed in a contextual tab 'Calendar tools/Meeting' and the entries and popups mentioned above are not disabled. Any hint on how we can disable 'No Response' entries in this view or what we are doing wrong? Thanks...
Posted 25 May, 2018 04:53:38 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello HJB,

Heinz-Josef Bomanns writes:
But when the user uses the contextmenue and choses 'Calendar...' to check for intersections, the Meeting Request is displayed in a contextual tab 'Calendar tools/Meeting' and the entries and popups mentioned above are not disabled.

Try to set the Ribbons property of the corresponding ADXRibbonCommand to OutlookMeetingRequestRead;OutlookAppointment;OutlookExplorer.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 25 May, 2018 10:16:41 Top
Heinz-Josef Bomanns

Hi Andrei,

thanks for your hints. I've tried this but with no success, the buttons 'No Response' in the dropdowns on the contextual tab 'Calendar Tools/Meeting' are still activated. Is there a way or event to monitor when tabs are changing? Or is it possible to add my own group to a contextual tab? I guess i need the idMso of the contextual tab 'Calendar Tools/Meeting' - how do i find idMos of contextual tabs? Thanks for any hits again...
Posted 25 Jun, 2018 01:48:56 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello HJB,

You specify the contextual tab using the Context property of a Ribbon component.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 25 Jun, 2018 05:54:54 Top