Outlook Advanced Regions with ADX COM Add-in

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Outlook Advanced Regions with ADX COM Add-in

Oybek Djumaniyazov

Hello Team

I am developing an ADX COM Add-in and have a task to add a region below the compose message. However, I cannot find the way to add advanced regions to the project. This is the result of search. https://www.screencast.com/t/XEGGnUfWyLRs

Is it possible to combine ADX COM Add-in project type and advanced regions? How can I do so.

Further, regarding the packaging. I have a license for Add-in Express for .NET and VSTO. However I assumed that Add-in Express Regions for Microsoft Outlook and VSTO is a separate product and made a purchase of it too. Did I do a double purchase and the latter is included in former or are these two separate products?

Best regards
Oybek
Posted 10 May, 2017 11:29:51 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Oybek,

Oybek Djumaniyazov writes:
I have a license for Add-in Express for .NET and VSTO.

I believe you mean Add-in Express for Office and .NET. This tool lets you create Advanced Outlook Regions as described in section Step 10. Creating an advanced Outlook region in Outlook 2016 - 2000 at https://www.add-in-express.com/docs/net-outlook-addins.php.

However I assumed that Add-in Express Regions for Microsoft Outlook and VSTO is a separate product and made a purchase of it too. Did I do a double purchase and the latter is included in former or are these two separate products?

Yes, Add-in Express Regions for Microsoft Outlook and VSTO isn't required if you use Add-in Express for Office and .NET: the latter includes all the functionality of the former. Please confirm that you need a refund.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 11 May, 2017 06:14:39 Top
Oybek Djumaniyazov

Hello Andrei

Yes, I meant Add-in Express for Office and .NET. In this case, yes, I do need a refund.

Best regards
Oybek
Posted 11 May, 2017 11:08:24 Top
Oybek Djumaniyazov

But still, I cannot add an advanced region to my project, even though I created it as ADX COM Add-in for Outlook 2007+. Is it possible to add it there at all?
Posted 11 May, 2017 11:16:35 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Oybek,

I've passed your refund request to our sales and they will get back to you shortly.

But still, I cannot add an advanced region to my project, even though I created it as ADX COM Add-in for Outlook 2007+. Is it possible to add it there at all?

Please recheck section Step 10. Creating an advanced Outlook region in Outlook 2016 - 2000 at https://www.add-in-express.com/docs/net-outlook-addins.php. If this still doesn't work for you, please capture a video demonstrating the issue and send it to the support email address - find it in {Add-in Express installation folder}\readme.txt; make sure your email contains a link to this topic.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 12 May, 2017 05:27:58 Top
Svetlana Cheusheva

Add-in Express team

Hello Oybek,

We have just made a refund for your order as requested. You will get a refund notification from our e-commerce service Share-it! soon.
Posted 12 May, 2017 06:43:57 Top