Replacing Embeded Forms with click on one form.

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Replacing Embeded Forms with click on one form.
Embeded Form Adx- Outlook extension 
Vivek Jain

Hi Fedor,

I have used the first approach and um creating folder in Add-in Intialize event. Thanks it's working now.

I also want to know one thing that you have defined a delegate ADX_evenHander which is connected to Adx events such as Add-in Intiliaze, Add-in Startupcomplete etc. Can you please tell me where in your source code Add-in Intilize event is getting fired as that time only my Event handler will also run. This is just for information as i want to see how you have used the Event-delegate architecture. I have seen ur Adxevent Hander Delaget decration and also the events declaration which are bound to this delegate in Add-inModule class but i also want to see where is the code when you are firing these events. I mean where you detect and connect to outlook and very much sure publishing the base events so that subscribers such as my addd-in can use their code through binding the delegate to the events.

Simply where i can found the code in your source code which is responsible to fire Adin-itilazie events.

IF you can help me out it will be a great pleasure.

Many thanks for your instant support once again.

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek Jain
Posted 06 Jun, 2006 04:39:17 Top
Eugene Starostin

ADX Team
Add-in Express team

Hi Vivek,

> i want to see how you have used the Event-delegate architecture

Sorry, we do not consult in features which .NET is based on.
Posted 06 Jun, 2006 09:34:25 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Vivek.

Please look at the OnStartupComplete function in the ADXAddinModule.cs file, line 601.
Posted 06 Jun, 2006 10:06:10 Top
Vivek Jain

Hi Sergey,

Thanks a lot for you support !! I have cleared my doubts and it was very useful information for me.

Thankns And Regards,
Vivek Jain
Posted 07 Jun, 2006 01:24:34 Top
Vivek Jain

Hi Sergey/Fedor,

have you also provide the source for Add-in Express .NET Extensions for Outlook?? IF yes then where i can find it?

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Jain
Posted 07 Jun, 2006 01:44:54 Top
Fedor Shihantsov

Add-in Express team

Vivek,

We provide access to ADX Extensions for Outlook sources for customers with Professional package. You can ask our Sales about the price for acquiring this package and discounts for customers with Developer package.
Posted 07 Jun, 2006 03:40:30 Top