The ADX Registrator can't find the Add-in Express core library error

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

The ADX Registrator can't find the Add-in Express core library error

Kotrak

Hi,
I have registred other component (devex controls) by regasm, after that I generated addin express installer and in my setup project doesn't add AddinExpress.MSO.2005.dll and I have to add this library manualy. Do You have idea how to add this library automatically? Register by regasm AddinExpress.MSO.2005.dll?
Regards.
Posted 11 Jan, 2012 06:00:58 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Hello Jacek,

Sorry, I don't understand your scenario. In case you register the output of your add-in project, you can try setting CopyLocal=true for AddinExpress.MSO.2005.DLL. Note however that this creates a problem: when installing a new Add-in Express version, you need to make sure that your project uses the new version of this DLL, too.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 11 Jan, 2012 06:10:29 Top
Kotrak

Hello Anderi,
I will try describe You my problem more precisely. After generate setup project by "Create Setup Project (Addin expres)" I don't see in my setup project library AddinExpress.MSO.2005.dll, after instalation without this library I received error (Error: The ADX Registrator can't find the Add-in Express core library. ) in log file. Now I try to understand what cause this problem with AddinExpress.MSO.2005.dll. By the way before I generated my setup project I register some other library by regasm and I think that may have unregistered some AddinExpress components.
Regards.
Posted 11 Jan, 2012 06:49:31 Top
Andrei Smolin

Add-in Express team

Jacek,

Try creating one more setup project. If the issue persists, you may need to re-install Add-in Express on your machine.

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Posted 11 Jan, 2012 07:02:49 Top