.pfx file c

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

.pfx file c
No .pfx file created 
Greg Saunders

Hi

Hope someone can help with what appears to be an inability to create a .pfx file.

Ive created a very basic IE Add on to test the solution but have run into trouble when trying to pulish. The toolbar builds fine on my machine.

I created a Setup Project and built it OK and within the folder [ProjectName]/1.0.0/Debug the .msi and .exe files have been created successfully - but I cannot find any .pfx file on my PC which is required for publishing.

Done some googling and wondering if its something to do with CLickonce not be available on my PC?? Im running Visual Studio as administrator. In the application properties window, within the Signing Tab, the Sign the ClickOnce manifests option is disabled.

thanks
Greg
Posted 14 Mar, 2011 14:38:24 Top
Sergey Grischenko

Add-in Express team

Hi Greg,

You can create a .pfx file in the Publish wizard of your project (right click on the project node in the Solution explorer and choose 'Publish ADX Project'). Then you need to press on the 'New' button.
Posted 15 Mar, 2011 05:30:08 Top
Eugene Astafiev

Add-in Express team

Hi Greg,

No, it doesn't depend on the ClickOnce. Please read more about the Digital signature and SignTool in MSDN.
.NET, Extended MAPI, Windows Phone & RT
Posted 15 Mar, 2011 05:30:18 Top