Reset Outlook regions

Add-in Express™ Support Service
That's what is more important than anything else

Reset Outlook regions
Reset user setting 
Mads

Hi

I have created a addin using Add-in Express?Â?Ô?? 2010 for Microsoft??? Office and .net. The addin i visible in outlook.
Somehow, on one computer only, the region is invisible when clicking on an e-mail, when clicking on a calender-item the region shows again. I need a quick solution, so I tried deleting the registry key and manually register, but this has no effect.
I think this is a error in the registry.?. How can I delete all settings from the registry?

--
MK
Posted 28 Mar, 2011 03:01:51 Top
Eugene Astafiev

Hi Mads,

I have a bunch of questions for you:
1. What version and build number of Add-in Express do you use?
2. What Outlook version do you use?
3. Are you able to reproduce the issue with a newly created add-in project?
Posted 28 Mar, 2011 05:00:56 Top
Mads

Hi

1. 6.3.3052.2005
2. 2010
3. No. But I also can?t reproduce the issue on another pc with the same office and add-in project.

New info. When a e-mail is selcted I can see the add-in in 1 second, and then it disappears. We have had this add-in running on a lot of computers for a long time (and on this single one about a week before it "disappeared") - so I thought it could be a corrupted reg setting.?.

--
MK
Posted 29 Mar, 2011 10:09:49 Top
Eugene Astafiev

Hi Mads,

It looks like the issue depends on your add-in project. Please check out properties of the AddinExpress.OL.ADXOlFormsCollectionItem class. What properties did you set for the collection item of your form?
Posted 29 Mar, 2011 13:16:52 Top